Thursday, November 3, 2011

day three

I am thankful for the colors of fall. 
The reds and yellows. 
The inbetweens.
The green tomatoes saved from winter's grasp.
The golden leaves,
falling sloooowwly to the ground. 
Where they crunch crunch crunch.
I am thankful for the textures. 
The patterns. 
The mix and match.
Everything buttoned up.
Thank you, fall.
red copyorange copyblue copygreen copypurple copy

What are YOU thankful for today?
 play along here or post on your own blog, and you can link us to you in the comments;)

7 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

oh, I love love love this! the photos are just beautiful. fall colors are one of my favorite things.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos! Fall is definitely something to be thankful for.

cara lou said...

I am thankful for apple season!!! Will and I have been eating about 3 per day each. And I'm going to make apple pie tomorrow. Yay!!

Toni said...

Lovely photos!

I'm thankful for cozy days at home with family, apples!!, more baking, and more 'hot drink' drinking ;)

brooke kathryn said...

Today I am thankful that we actually had fall weather today here in the bay area, ca. I embraced it with a scarf, lots of apples, cuddling and soup <3

Unknown said...

just stop with all these beautiful photos-they are perfect! and that apple-can i please eat the rest of it with a bowl of caramel? everything looks beautiful and amazing-esp those tomatoes that held up!!

Becky at VintageMixer said...

fall colors are my absolute favorite! love these photos!